Foundations and Poured Concrete Walls in Utica, Ohio
Foundations Plus in Utica, Ohio, is a full-service concrete contractor specializing in poured concrete walls. We provide quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients in Central Ohio. We have more than 40 years of experience completing a wide range of concrete projects, including:
- Retaining Walls
- Storage Tanks
- Pole Barns
- Residential Bridges
- Sea Walls
- Helicopter Hanger Bays
Our licensed concrete contractors and expert technicians are dedicated to working with you to implement any service to help meet your needs. We are proud members of the CFA, BIA and NFIB.
Our Poured Concrete Wall Process
At Foundations Plus in Utica, Ohio, years of concrete experience have proven to us that a quality home begins with a quality foundation. We provide the services to get you above grade and ready to frame.
- It all begins with proper excavation. We are linked with the best excavators in the area.
- The next step is a quality wood formed footer.
- Next we provide tile and gravel placement with the gravel being placed with a slinger truck.
- The next phase is pouring the walls using our textured brick forms with our main focus always on making sure that the foundation is plumb and square.
- We can also provide your flatwork needs and we flat out have quality flat work guys that we are linked with.
- The final step in our effort to provide a quality foundation is exterior waterproofing and insulation by using the best products available and then backfilling to your desired grade.
For a free estimate email us at foundationspluspouredwalls@gmail or call us at (740) 745-2773. You can also fill out and send us the “Request an Estimate” form below.
Benefits of Poured Concrete Foundations
Water tightness is important to homeowners. Solid concrete walls keep water out better than other types of construction.
- Greater fire resistance due to the increased density and joint-free construction of poured concrete walls. This offers twice the fire resistance than hollow-core block walls.
- Resistance to rot and decay. Solid concrete walls provide long years of service life. Neither home builders nor homeowners must be concerned that concrete will be vulnerable to rot or decay that can occur in wood construction.
- Home builders have fewer warranty problems. Water tightness means fewer call backs for the builder or housing developer, which leads to cost savings.
- Efficient modern construction methods make poured concrete walls cost competitive with block walls, which is important to both home builders and home buyers.
- Performance testing for strength. Testing the compressive strengths of concrete assures the builder and homeowner of specified strengths in the concrete.
- When you consider a poured concrete wall has forty percent more concrete at competitive prices, the choice leads to poured concrete walls.
- Quality aggregates are essential for quality concrete. We use aggregates that are washed and graded, state and federally inspected.
- Multi-family dwelling developers appreciate faster construction times, meaning a quicker return for the owner in rental or sales.
- Homeowners know about the water tightness of poured concrete walls. When they combine the benefits of a stronger, more durable wall, it adds up to more value and thus a better resale on the property.
- Ready Mixed Concrete can also adapt to cold weather construction, which offers builders an extended construction season.
Call for a free estimate at (740) 745-2773 or fill out and send us the Request an Estimate form.